This week we are going to share resources and advice from Child Mind Institute
to help families support soon-to-be college students.
The first shares how problem-solving skills can help students keep from being overwhelmed. Topics include:
– College mental health skills
– Don’t try to “fix” every problem
– Practice mindfulness with your teen
– Help your child establish good self-care
– Work on planning and “coping ahead”
– Develop strategies for self-soothing
Hear how you can communicate, respond and help your teen below!
Preparing for College Emotionally, Not Just Academically