These Questions Can Help You Connect (Even When You’re Apart)! Great questions from The Greater Good Science Center to help youth stay in touch during COVID-19.
Tips from The Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley for adults to help teens through this difficult time:
To read the full article please click here
1. You are loved for who you are and who you will become
2. Your feelings help your parents and caregivers know what you need
3. There are different ways to express your feelings
4. Everyone is a learner and making mistakes is part of learning
5. Your parents and caregivers are trying to be the best parents they can be