Join us as we continue community-driven, proactive and collaborative strategies to build and strengthen our communities. Our Coalition has demonstrated that when a community comes together to address youth substance use, positive change happens.
You can support our work in a number of ways:
JOIN ONE OF OUR COMMITTEES
Community members living or working in Cumberland, Falmouth, Freeport, Gray, New Gloucester, North Yarmouth, Pownal, and Yarmouth can join one of our committees:
- Steering Committee – Representatives from all 12 sectors (schools, businesses, parents, youth, faith organizations, law enforcement, healthcare professionals, etc.) meet once a month and oversee the implementation of the project.
- Law Enforcement Subcommittee – Representatives from the justice system meet once a month and oversee the implementation of project goals and objectives.
Reward yourself and give back to your community by volunteering with special projects or events.
Visit our website, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find information, resources, and tips to help you make a difference in your community. Sign up for our monthly tips here.
View Casco Bay CAN’s 10 Year Case Study
HELP PROMOTE OUR WORK
Invite us to speak with your book group, parent meeting, faith organization, sport club, business, fraternal organization, or other group interested in promoting a safe and healthy community for the youth of Casco Bay.
Support our work through your donations.
- Donate $100 to keep illegal drugs out of the hands of youth by building community awareness and supporting policies protecting children and youth.
- Donate $250 to help educate mentors and parents on resiliency tactics for youth.
- Donate $500 to reduce the illegal retail sales of alcohol to youth.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE