NEWS + EVENTS
- First, it’s time for a thorough housecleaning to prevent any temptations.
- Next, get naloxone as a prevention measure.
- Make the aftercare plan a priority.
- Try CRAFT skills to improve communications in your family.
- Develop a contract and a Recovery Plan
- Take it one day — perhaps one minute — at a time.
6 Things to Do Before Your Kid Comes Home from Addiction Treatment
Thank you to our local community members, police departments and businesses that support our Positive Ticket Program! To learn more or to support our program, check out the Portland Press Herald article below!