Casco Bay CAN (Create Awareness Now) would like everyone to have a safe and fun graduation. This is special time to celebrate and below we have provided a few tips to make sure teens and young adults are safely celebrating.
• Talk to the parents of your teens’ friends to confirm plans for after graduation and exchange phone numbers
• Have your teen check in at different times
• Make sure that you know the address where your teen will be
• Let your teen know that colleges can take away what they have offered- Illegal behavior could lead to a loss in scholarship funds or acceptance to a college
• Consider hosting an after graduation party that is substance-free and ask other responsible adults to help host the party