Programs + Resources
Know The Facts
MOST TEENS CHOOSE NOT TO USE DRUGS + ALCOHOL.
KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT DRUGS + ALCOHOL!
- One alcoholic beverage can cause slower thinking, speech and reaction time
- Sleep quality is disrupted if alcohol is consumed, which may lead to poor concentration during the day
- Drug and alcohol use diminishes recall, memory and learning
- Smoking marijuana can cause respiratory problems and decrease aerobic capacity
- Reduces athletic performance potential by as much as 15-30% and you’re 2 times more likely to be injured if you drink